Our Track Record
Inter-Excel is the authorized representative of Singapore Airlines and have facilitated numerous recruitment exercises since the year 2012 in Malaysia where we provide total recruitment assistance with absolute confidence.
- Since mid-2005 we have been having regular interviews.
- We had successfully organized cabin crew and ground handling position recruitment in Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Romania and Bulgaria.
- In February 2008, we had organized interviews in Romania and Bulgaria.
- In May 2008, we also organized interviews in Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta
We organized over 80 Qatar Airways, Qatar Aviation Services, Qatar Duty free interviews in Kuala Lumpur and other countries by handling all ground arrangements from interview venue, candidates sourcing, advertising and promotional materials and actual interview supervision.
Provision of manpower for cabin crew, customer service agents and Doha airport staff
Some of the overseas cabin crew recruitment activities for Qatar Airways were held in following cities such as Bangkok, Shanghai, Phnom Penh, Beijing, Harbin, Jakarta, Ho Chih Minh, Hanoi and Singapore.
- We were appointed by Etihad Airways to handle their first Malaysia and Singapore recruitments.
- Inter-Excel’s role included sourcing and screening candidates, creating publicity for the Airline via news releases and classifieds in the print media and online job search websites, inviting foreign nationals to attend the interview in view of Etihad’s aim to be a global, multi-national carrier, interview venue arrangement and assisting in candidate registration, grooming and paper test assessment during the actual interview.
- About 34 applicants were selected, of which 24 were Inter-Excel’s candidates. For Etihad Airways, we have been having regular interviews in Kuala Lumpur and Singapore since then.
- We successfully organized interviews in Tokyo, Japan, as well as Hong Kong
- We are proud to be engaged by Etihad airways to recruit in Europe starting in Kiev and other possible venues. Madrid and Malta will be the next interview venues.
Below is our track record in reverse chronological order
- This year we had been enlisted by Asia’s leading low fare airline to recruit cabin crew in Malaysia, Thailand, Myanmar, Indonesia, and India.
- On 28 & 29 November 2008 : We concluded yet another successful cabin crew interview in Kuala Lumpur.
- October 2008 : We successfully staged Etihad’s cabin crew assessment session in Hong Kong.
- August & April 2008 : We organized two separate interview sessions for Royal Jordanian Airline. The former was held in Bangkok, whilst the latter was in Kiev, Ukraine.
- October 2007 : Assisted the Royal Brunei Airlines Cabin Crew recruitment in Kuala Lumpur.
- June 2007 : Assisted Sama Airlines in their Cabin Crew recruitment in Kuala Lumpur.
- May 2007 : Assisted Kuwait Airways Cabin Crew in their recruitment in Kuala Lumpur.
- September 2006 : Assisted Sudan Airways in their Cabin Crew recruitment in Kuala Lumpur.