Comprehensive Cabin Crew Training
On-the-Job (OJT) Training
This programme is developed in collaboration with participating airlines alongside top aviation training institutes as an in-depth induction course for participants who are serious about a cabin crew career. You will undergo a pre-selection interview and are required to meet the airlines’ basic academic, physical and aptitude requirements before being accepted into the programme.
The programme’s in-depth syllabus comprises the following training modules, which are designed to address all theoretical and practical aspects of flight safety and emergency procedures:
- A320/A330/A340 Initial Training
- Safety and Emergency Procedures (SEP)
- Cabin Crew Service Delivery Training
- Cabin Crew Aviation English
- Crew resource management (CRM)
- Dangerous Goods Training (DG)
- Disruptive Passenger Training
- Aviation security
- Human Factors
- First aid (FA)
Benefits of the programme:
- The programme is delivered by highly experienced and qualified instructors using state-of-the-art mock-ups, door trainers, fire and smoke trainers and other emergency survival equipment.
- Programme syllabus emphasizes the development of well-rounded graduates who are proficient and prepared to handle cabin crew duties and onboard emergencies upon course completion.
- You are trained to meet our partner airlines’ standards and best practices, and enjoy first priority to be offered permanent employment by our partner airlines upon completion of your OJT.
- Our partner’s certified cabin crew qualification is an internationally recognized passport to employment with leading international airlines.